COMPOSITES EUROPE is the European trade fair and forum for composites, technology and applications and will take place this year from the 06. – 08. November 2018 in the exhibition center in Stuttgart.
Main topics are state-of-the-art production and processing technologies, among other things the focus is layed on lightweight construction concepts and automotive applications.
The exhibition areas spans the following industrial areas:
• Raw materials (basic chemicals, fillers, additives, thermoplastics, core materials)
• Semi-finished, intermediate and finished products
• Fibers, fiber products, semi-finished and intermediate products, processors
• Manufacturer of products, composite products
• Processing technologies
• Equipment, Equipment, Consumables
• Construction, simulation
Thus, the fair aims to reflect the diversity of performance and innovative strength of the entire industry.
Jean-Claude Hager, Tel. +33 3 89 29 81 18
More details: https://www.composites-europe.com/en/