The chemical SOLVAY platform located in the trinational French-German-Swiss Alsace region offers expansion opportunities in order to push your European business.
The platform already welcomes 4 companies (Solvay, Linde, Butachimie, Air Product).
What makes the platform unique ?
- 50 ha available
- Access to powerful energy sources (electricity, gas) ; two 225 kV power lines dedicated
- Access to raw materials : chemical intermediates (nitric acid, ammonia) and polyamides ; access to substantial underground water reserve
- Services to be shared : safety, environment and energy management, maintenance, company canteen)
- French and German railway networks connected to the platform
- Direct access to the Rhine Port and Rhine canal ; shuttle to the North Sea hubs
- Close to the French and German high speed trains TGV and ICE ; 20 minutes drive to the trinational Basel/Mulhouse airport
- Possible financial programs available
Contact : Jean-Claude Hager / firstname.lastname@example.org / + 33 6 72 07 60 99
Find out more about Chemicals sector in Alsace